Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 13 de julho de 2010

In english

“So maybe it's true that I can't live without you,
And maybe two is better than one,
There's so much time to figure out the rest of my life.
And you've already got me coming undone,
And I'm thinking two is better than one”
                                                                        Julia 


“You said you needed a little time from my mistakes. It's funny how you used that time to have me replaced”
                                                                                                                                        Rayssa Taiar


"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go." 
?


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
                                        Alfred Lord Tennyson
 Sex, books and Rock n' Roll 
                                          Gleek

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário