Pesquisar aqui

Selinhos

quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

TIRED


          I'm tired of everything. I don't want this anymore. I thought I was happy. But now my life is a nightmare! Maybe, I need change my habits and realize my achievements.
         But I still want to forget everything: what I did, what I thought... What is happening? I don't understand anything around me.
           Maybe I'm getting crazy, and why not? I don't know. 

           Why think when you can feel? I DON'T KNOW!
          This is a societal pattern. It's unfair, but I deserve it. I have the worst past. I was a "bad girl". I made the most horrible things in the world.
         But I'm over it and think the best is to stop it. I won't decide anything about anything and the ones troubled with it can leave now, and stop bugging me.

           I wish I could change my address, because I don't want you close to me anymore.

          (2010-06-27) Ana Letícia de Azevedo Cajazeira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário