Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 1 de julho de 2010

Because I'm tired

          I'm tired of everything, don't want this anymore, I was happy, but now my life is a nightmare, maybe I need change my habits to realize my achiviments.
          But I still wanting forget everything, what I made, what I thougth, what is happening?I don't understand anything around me.
          Maybe I'm getting crazy, and why not? I don't know. Why think when you can feel? I DON'T KNOW!
          This is a pattern of the society, is injust, but I deserve it. I has the worse pass, I was a "bad girl" I made the most horribles things in the world.
          But I'm over it and think the best is stop with it, I don't go decide anything about any subject and the trobled can go now and stop bugging me. Can change of aderess because I don't want you anymore close to me.

          (2010-06-27) Ana Letícia de Azevedo Cajazeira

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário